[Design-team] F15 Wallpapers Status Update

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:17:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:36:22 +0100
Martin Sourada wrote:

<snip>
> laptop is just too old... The gnome version appeared on the wiki too
> late, since there are multiple changes in progress over the various
> places, I think I'll have to wait some more with adding it and
> setting it default in gnome.

The gnome version is now ready as well. I decided to put it into
lovelock-backgrounds-stripes* and it will be used [only]
in gnome as default wallpaper. The update that does this is pending
testing and is in need of karma (I believe that beta freeze is due
this Tuesday, so it would be good to have it pushed in before then) ;-)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/desktop-backgrounds-15.0.0-8.fc15,lovelock-backgrounds-14.91.1-1.fc15

Martin