[Design-team] Hello

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 5 21:56:36 UTC 2011

Am 05.04.2011 15:02, schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
> 1. You should be able to login if you've properly setup your FAS
> account.
For viewing tickets there is no need to login.
See https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1 or
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/175 for example.

Guillermo, just go ahead and "take" a ticket. When your work is done
tell us here on the list. Thanks for your efforts!

> 2. You will not be listed on Design Group yet.  That is normal.
> Membership is by invitation (I think).  You need to make some design
> contributions to be considered for membership.  In that case, you really
> need to access those tickets.  (weird that you can't)
ACK. Design Team membership has to be sponsored by someone who is
already in.

Regards, vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke