[Design-team] Annoncing The Fedora Sound SIG

Elad elad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 12 19:14:22 UTC 2011

Login, alerts, new email and such. We have a wiki page with a bit more
info [1] and you can read the sound theme spec [2] to get a list of
usable sounds (the basics will be enough for most themes, but we would
really like to have complete themes nevertheless)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Sound
[2] http://0pointer.de/public/sound-naming-spec.html

--
-Elad.