[Design-team] F16 Artwork... Starting NOW!

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Tue Apr 12 21:47:41 UTC 2011

I will try and submit a space-based theme as soon as possible. I already had
several people on identi.ca point out that a return to a space-based concept
would be most welcome. Also thinking about a marine one since I love
submarines (think SeaQuest DSV :D) and that would go very well with Verne.
How about a steampunk/space or steampunk/marine mix? :)

Really glad, Verne won. It was my #1 choice and is a terrific concept to
base artwork on, TBH. :)

Fab