[Design-team] F16 Wallpaper Status and polish

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 1 19:25:30 UTC 2011

Hola!

As many of you know, we already pick a wallpaper for our next Fedora Release
Codename: Verne. This one was based on a Haks (Juan Barba) idea, using some
draws of ixxvil and painting made by mizmo. [1]

Right now we are done with the wallpaper, but as we have seen some activity
at our artboard, mostly by haks we would like to remind you all that, in
order to consider new modifications of this wallpaper, we need to have
access to this draws sources. So please, if you're working on some changes,
dieas or just a simple color polish, let us know by uploading a png version
to our artboard [2] and sending us trough maillist a link to the original
source.

I kindly reming you to always use layers and try to make your arts bigger
than is needed (in case of bitmaps) so we can use them.

thank you!

[1] http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/75
[2] http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/

--