[Design-team] F16 Schedule Changes Proposal

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:15:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

since the Desing Team meeting days were shifter from Tuesdays to
Thursdays I find it good idea to update our current schedule. I've
discussed it preliminary with mizmo and I would like if we could
discuss/vote on these on our meeting this week (I'm not sure if I'll be
present though). Here are the proposed changes:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:F16_Artwork/Schedule

You can add your comments somewhere on the page even before the
meeting in case you won't be present but want your opinion to be heard
nevertheless.

Thanks,
Martin