[Design-team] FUDcon Pune 2011 Tshirt design

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 3 15:02:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 20:24:55 +0530, Buddhika Kurera wrote:
> I prefer a patter or design. as there we are not using henna design,
> we can design a nice design like Tampe tshirt.
>
> Ideas????

Does anybody know someone from Pune we could talk to, so we could get
some ideas for patterns or designs of appropriate cultural significance
we could integrate into the design?

If we can't come up with something similar to Tempe, though, it's not
the end of the world. Some other ideas:

- Come up with a cool slogan for the conference (for example, FOSS.in
has the slogan 'Show me the code!') and create a type design for the
back of the shirt using it

- Create a tag cloud of some of the topics that will be presented (list
is here: (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011#Sessions)

- Create a tag cloud of the registrants or even their hackergotchis (it
would be cool to have a T-shirt with your name on it right?)
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011#Pre-registration)

- Create a freedom | features | friends | first slogan

- Pandas. Pandas are always good in a pinch.