[Design-team] FUDcon Pune 2011 Tshirt design

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Wed Aug 3 16:59:56 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch 03 August 2011, 17:34:20 schrieb María Leandro:
> today gnokii and kushal made a good note on this, pointing out to
> kde.indesigns.
>
> I guess that's a cood call to go (path and nice shape)

tatica meant the designs who was made for http://conf.kde.in

they had a nice flower shaped K design there with some leaves in the colors of
india

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQesr-8XsEbBDmR63AzMzZ08urvOASFogGCi8m3TTdur3nAKhgluDtDL3af

its the only one what I found in short time.

All proposals was on whit shirts, so I guess they like to have a white one and
when we can use 4 colors would be definitly a good looking shirt. I would use
ur blue, the orange and green that would be also the colors of the indian flag
then. Think some bubbles can be arraned so that it look like some flowers.

br gnokii