[Design-team] Task up for grabs: need a volunteer to handle minor revisions to FUDcon Pune design

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 5 12:20:34 UTC 2011

Hi Suchakra!

I like the wallpaper, but I'm not sure about the -O-pen (don't know what
that circle means) I'm not completely happy with it, but you made the
background and font-color work just perfect :D

About have several posters, I don't see why not; FUDcons (and communities)
are open just to let creativity in all ways flow. Even so, I would remind
that like we are talking about a single event, try to have at least a 40-60%
of equality on arts (you don't want people to think that we're talking about
several events)

Now, about arquitechture, I was trying to use the Shaniwar Wada to make a
graphic like the one Milan has with the Piaza So I guess use local places
would be a huge +1. Even so, try to remark even more photos of the event
location; so people match event with a place.

See ya!!

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro