[Design-team] Introducing Myself

Nathan Erfurth fedora at erfunath.com
Thu Aug 11 19:44:42 UTC 2011

Hello Fedora Design Team,

I hope I'm doing this right - haven't used a mailing list before and this is the only address and method listed, and second on the list for joining the design team is to introduce yourself.

Long story short, I'm a professional photographer and have been a techie for a decade or so. My favorite distro is Fedora, and I have finally made the move to contribute to a system that my business is going to be making extensive use of. I also have some web design experience. I'm interested in helping with interface design and of course desktop backgrounds, but that's not all. I'm open to a lot of possibilities, but I'm kind of a busy guy, so I hope I can be productive enough to the project.

I look forward to working with you and being corrected on mailing list usage.

Cheers,

erfunath