[Design-team] [fedora-india] FUDcon Pune (India) Poster

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 14 07:26:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

My comments;

1) It should be Free and Open Source Software it goes with FOSS so changing
it makes not much familiar.
2) It is good to center justify the text below the heading.
3) What about placing the FUDcon logo in the middle of the poster so that it
can easily noted.

see ya

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Suchakra <suchakra at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_poster
> >
> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Engineering,_Pune> shows that
> > there is a ',' (a comma) between Engineering and Pune. Is that the
> > acceptable way of writing it ?
> >
> > Is it possible to modify the "General Management and Governance" and,
> > make it read "Security Spin and System Administration" ? The reason being
> > the over-emphasis on Governance with Community Building being the
> > immediately previous item.
> >

> The change has been made already at respective locations. I hope its fine
> now.

Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka