[Design-team] Fedora 17 Supplemental Beefy Wallpaper Pack Ideas

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 1 23:12:59 UTC 2011

More ideas:

* (gnokii) " burnin charcoal in the background and in the fore ground a
cd, in german we would say a 'heiße Scheibe'
http://www.brutzler.ch/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Holzkohle.jpg  heiße
Scheibe would be translated hot disc"

* (Sadin) "how about the background is the surface of a grill with a
hotdog cooking in the corner and in the center build into the iron bars
of the grill is the fedora logo"

* (gnokii) "I see a little cartoon guy before a tent sitting on a camp
fire and rosting on a stick a sausage"

Don't have ideas but want to sketch? Get sketchin', here's some ideas!!

Have ideas but can't / don't have time to sketch 'em? Just post your
ideas to this thread!