[Design-team] Fedora Jingle - main progression

Tom medhurst tom.medhurst at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:23:36 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

We are currently working hard on the lyrics, but here is a chord progression
that we thought would fit quite well...

http://soundcloud.com/idlewords/fedora-main-progression

The idea is that *Section A* describes Fedora as a metaphorical man (the
singer will be female) wearing a Fedora.
*Section B* (or bridge) we thought would be great as a cheerleader-style
chant and could be used on it's own as a shorter version.

Something like this:

*"F (is for free), E (not enigmatic for me) D (for the débutantes --- crying
out Fedora is what they want!)"*

Might write a number of these chants with different themes so they can be
taken out and used to emphasise a particular area of strength of Fedora?

The inspiration for the mention of débutantes came from Mizmo's comic book..
thought it was quite fitting! he he! :D

Comments obviously welcome, if you have a Soundcloud account you can comment
against any section of the song if you feel that more appropriate.

Thanks,
Tom