[Design-team] Trac tickets email notification

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:29:50 UTC 2011

2011/2/7 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:

> I wouldn't have a problem merging the two lists. Do you want to file a
> ticket on Fedora infrastructure trac to make it happen? It should be
> under the Fedora hosted category.
>
> ~m

Ok, so here's Ian's request for the design-team-tickets mailing list:

...Which makes me wonder if this is the right course of action. I have
the feeling that if we combine the two lists, we'll flip-flop on that
decision again in the future. :)

Instead, we could just advertise design-team-tickets a little more.
It's on neither of these pages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_Design_Team

So I can put something up there. Does that sound good?

Jef