[Design-team] Fedora 15 Wallpaper -- Package Ready but Problems Ahead

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:57:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:18:17 +0100
Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> Np, I try to find some time, actually I've already started but I have
> to prepare for my Developer Conference talks... Are you coming to
> Brno? ;-)

Unfortunatelly not, I'm too busy with other things as well (school,
accordion competition, ...)

> Yes, I saw this. And that leads to my idea of sharing brand with
> upstreams (spamming Design team for a few years with it ;-) - this is
> great first step - sharing brand with Gnome, so I asked for [1].

Thanks for filling it up! Althought it's a bit more effort, it would
probably be cool and desirable to do it for Fedora 15 (looking at the
various default wallpapers in various DEs probably one generic + one
for Gnome and one for KDE would be the way to go). I hate to treat gnome
specially (and even more so after the design decisions they're doing
for gnome 3 and its apps).

Martin