[Design-team] system-config-kickstart icon draft

Danny Stieben dmaxel at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 15 20:29:40 UTC 2011

Thanks for the links! And sorry for dropping in the IRC Meeting, the
computer I was on crashed (darn Windows...). I'll just use my trusty phone
for IRC in the future and make sure it stays charged.

I would like to go ahead and do those two tickets. Should I go to the
kickstart-icon ticket to assign it back to "nobody"?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign/Mockups/Spins.fpo#Mini-Banners