[Design-team] Fedora Advertising Banner

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Sun Feb 20 21:45:14 UTC 2011

Hmmm.... Somehow Apple manages to sell millions of iPads a month with these
terrible adverts. Maybe they aren't *that* bad? Especially considering that
the device itself is terrible and just looks good IMO.

Anyway, I was actually trying to help. From the last few weeks I can see
that is not wanted. I will concentrate on actually producing some artwork as
soon as I can get the time to do it as it has become clear to me that the
atmosphere around here isn't what I mistook it for. To be clear, I don't
feel offended. Mo telling me on IRC is was full of bullshit didn't offend me
and so didn't anything else. I believe in telling people what I think and
can very well take the reverse, but I understand that this isn't wanted in
many places. I also didn't want to offend anyone of you, I was just trying
to pass on what I thought was a valid point.

See you around,
Fab