[Design-team] Design team meeting today, 2000 UTC

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 22 15:24:21 UTC 2011

Design hot dogs, hamburgers, and buns,

Yes, it's time for another ketchuppy, mustarded, relished, meaty, and
delicious meeting of the minds! ;-) Meeting's on today in
#fedora-design at 2000 UTC (3 pm Eastern US).

Here's a rough agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below
please feel free to comment here on list before the meeting or add
additional items:

- Welcome Vinzenz

- T-Shirt page revamp

- Tatica kicking butt on tickets (anything we can help with?)

- Fedora 15 Wallpaper - Nightingale - beta is due in 3ish weeks (?)

- Fedora 15 supplemental wallpaper submissions - how are we doing?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions

- Image annotation app - status update on getting this on Fedora
infrastructure?

- New design team bounty - need someone to post this

- Your topic here.

Again, the meeting will be in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net, 2000
UTC.