[Design-team] Question about fedora design suite

Kirk Bridger kbridger at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 5 16:41:59 UTC 2011

Hi Raul,

I switched from Ubuntu to Fedora for a number of reasons, one of which was that my Wacom tablet works out of the box without needing to do a lot of custom compiling/installation of things.

I confirmed things worked by using the LiveCD first, and I suggest you do the same.  Simply download the LiveCD, boot up into Fedora, and see if the tablet works.  No need to worry about harming the Windows installation when you can try before you commit.

If you need any help with the LiveCD this page should set you on the right path:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

I hope it works!

Kirk