[Design-team] Fedora RPG Mockup & critique request (was Re: Fedora RPG Thumbnail sketches)

Kirk Bridger kbridger at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 6 04:54:39 UTC 2011

I just have to say, that image annotation thing is absolutely cool!  Can
we put an "Add Note" button at the top of the page too?  Could we also
increase the default size of the box for the annotation?  It's a little
tough to resize and it currently is almost always too small to leave
alone.  Or maybe introduce resizeable edges like the gimp's, with a
larger drag target?

Love using it, great idea to leverage it.

I left a few comments, but don't have a lot of background on this
initiative.  Did you want feedback on the ideas presented, the design,
or both?

Kirk