[Design-team] Nice shout out in a review

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:49:15 UTC 2011

http://www.linuxforu.com/reviews/fedora-14%E2%80%94im-smiling-about-laughlin/

"...[W]hat bowled me over first was not KDE -- it was the new Fedora
website. Never have I seen such an outstanding presentation of free
and open source software, or of an operating system, done so
meticulously. Even if FOSS is not your cup of tea, it may succeed in
wooing you. The interesting part is that if you are already a FOSS
supporter, it will make you smile for all the right reasons, and
that’s not something you come across every day."