[Design-team] my 2 cents on F15 Wall paper

twohot twohot at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 13 11:07:55 UTC 2011

On 13 January 2011 11:17, Catalin <catalinfest at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi .
> I like , but why with flowers ?
> I like if is something more "fedora" .

Not just flowers Catalin, anything that emits the aura of 'life'. I
put a rose in the foreground but,... yeah, its a bit concrete but I
actually wanted something semi-abstract (if that is what you mean by
'more fedora'.  Though sometimes I wonder why 'fedora' themes should
always be pure abstract).  Its a concept, one that I think might work
... if you can peek into my head, that is.  I'll work on this more to
the extent of my knowledge of free tools.  The prolific designers
might express it better.

Maybe you can suggest other 'things' the particles can emulate, like
butterflies, air, gas .... anything.  Hmm, that could stimulate the
design further.