[Design-team] Fudcon Tempe Shirt

Emily Dirsh emily at fightingcrane.com
Sun Jan 16 14:58:35 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 19:29 +0100, Jef van Schendel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wrote a small blog post on the shared Design Team blog, so this will
> hopefully show up on the Planet soon. :)
>
> http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/designteam/

Thanks so much for posting that, Jef! Now I'm going to get hugged by a
bunch of random people at FUDcon, thanks soooo much! ;)

> One thing though... I can only see it on the main blog page, not the
> individual post's page, which *should* be located here:
>
> http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/designteam/2011/01/14/please-welcome-the-fudcon-tempe-t-shirt/
>
> After clicking on the title i get to a page saying "Sorry, no posts
> matched your criteria."

If I go to the address you listed above, I just get the main design-team
blog page. But, if I click on the title, I go to this page:

http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/designteam/?p=3

and it does go to the post page, where it would list comments if there
were any.