[Design-team] Anaconda, the comic book

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 19 21:50:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 19:40 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I found some neat comic templates from http://designcomics.org/ that are
> public domain so I started putting together a comic strip of a user
> installing Fedora - using Anaconda along the way - just to get a
> high-level idea of the sequencing of screens and what might make sense
> for a user at each stage.

I finished the first one, although I may modify it a bit to not use live
media & live install the way we do today.

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/app%
20design/anaconda/comic/anaconda-comic_1.png

Source:
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/app%
20design/anaconda/comic/anaconda-comic_1-final.svg

I want to do an enterprise storage user one too that goes through the
storage filter ui.

If you want to leave little quick feedback notes on top of it (please
feel free to point out crackrock) I uploaded it to the design team
mockup note app:
http://jefvanschendel.nl/ImageAnnotation/index.php?i=Anaconda_Comic_1

(You have to scroll down to the bottom and hit the 'add note' button to
add a note)