[Design-team] [Fwd: Re: [FESCo] #553: F15Feature: Design Suite Group - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Design_Suite_Group]

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:29:20 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 17:17 +0200, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> Nice Ankur!
>
> What are you thinking of syncing?
>
> I mean in case something changes on Design Suite (I intend to do some
> changes) when and how Design Suite Group will be changed?
>
> ~p

Hi Pierros,

The feature freeze date is feb8, which means the feature should be at
least testable by then. I'm going to get down to chalking out a flow
chart of the steps we need to get the feature at least 80% complete. I'm
afraid you'll have to make your changes over the next few days when we
confirm the package list and the "default" and "optional" packages.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule

Thanks,
regards,
Ankur