[Design-team] [Fwd: Re: [FESCo] #553: F15Feature: Design Suite Group - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Design_Suite_Group]

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:34:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 17:17 +0200, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
>> Nice Ankur!
>>
>> What are you thinking of syncing?
>>
>> I mean in case something changes on Design Suite (I intend to do some
>> changes) when and how Design Suite Group will be changed?
>>
>> ~p
>
> Hi Pierros,
>
> The feature freeze date is feb8, which means the feature should be at
> least testable by then. I'm going to get down to chalking out a flow
> chart of the steps we need to get the feature at least 80% complete. I'm
> afraid you'll have to make your changes over the next few days when we
> confirm the package list and the "default" and "optional" packages.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule

That seems too tight for what I was thinking of...

I was thinking of having some valuable feedback from the LGM
community, but this will take too long for our schedule.

Go ahead with what we have now, and we can integrate any changes to
the Design Suite Spin and Group after LGM Montreal (this May) heading
up to Fedora 16

ps. I am thinking of having a custom spin based on Design Suite that
can be evaluated and formed during LGM Montreal 2011 (where all libre
graphics community meet)

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas