[Design-team] Floating Castle - Going 3D

Onyeibo Oku twohot at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 18:21:13 UTC 2011

Okay, I finally started to work on this amidst overwhelming odds, so
anyone can dive in and stir.  First off, I made a hand-drawn (sketchy)
modelling guide for the castles (left & Half-front).  I think a
symmetrical castle will be easier to deal with.

Here:
-----
http://twohot.fedorapeople.org/design/wallpaper/scan.jpg
http://twohot.fedorapeople.org/design/wallpaper/scan-1.jpg

Comments welcome.  Hope to make this modelled in 2days. That leaves
three days to add textures and colours. Its still conceptual stages for
the Wallpapers I guess or does 5th July seal it?

twohot
--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:twohot