[Design-team] Floating Castle - Going 3D

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 19:36:25 UTC 2011

:O

What am I gonna do with you guys!!!! ok, is my bad sight or did Onyeibo gave
it a japanese look to the roofs? (I LOVE asia culture so.. maybe I'm looking
this just because I'm crazy)

I don't know how to thank the help with the mechanical propel, but I need to
ask for help with rocks. If anyone has experience painting rocks please come
and rescue me! (I will upload my xcf file tomorrow at this same time
probably)

Onyeibo, ixxvl.. terrific work!!!

--
tatica