[Design-team] another wallpaprt with nautilus

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 2 03:25:30 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 00:04 +0000, Chris Jones wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Catalin <catalinfest at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I try to improve my 3d image , next will try to create a volumetric
> > material of water
> > This is result :
> > http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/59
>
> Is this some sort of joke? That's terrible.

Are there any specific points for improvement about the image you're
seeing that you could verbalize to help Catalin? E.g., is the texture
too high-contrast? Is the color palette too pale or too monochromatic?
Is there an issue with the composition? These kind of critiques can help
Catalin make what he's working on better and he can tell us more about
his plans for future iterations.

Is there anything in particular you would suggest to improve the image?

Let's try to provide each other specific points for critique or at least
some suggestions for improvement when providing feedback about each
other's work!

¬m