[Design-team] another wallpaprt with nautilus

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:23:26 UTC 2011

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 21:03:56 +0100
Onyeibo Oku wrote:

> On 07/02/2011 08:29 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
> > Frankly said, I don't like it very much either, but I'm a slightly
> > different type of person -- I never really liked 3D designs on
> > computer sans those that look photo-realistic (or paint-like)...
>
> Not clear (*sans*).  You mean *save* or *except*?  otherwise it sounds
Either my or your English has holes (but it's more likely my misuse of
sans, at least it looks like it after looking it up in dictionary :D) --
I meant 'save', 'except'. More clearly: I don't like 3D design generally
(well, mostly 3D games, the rest often falls into the other category),
however there is one exception and that is when it isn't
distinguishable from drawn art or photo unless you're an expert.

Martin