[Design-team] Next Team Meeting Time & Supplemental wallpaper deadline?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 6 16:32:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

>From our last team meeting, I looked into the logistics around moving
the deadlines for the supplemental wallpapers if we move our meetings to
2 PM ET (1800 UTC) on Thursdays.

In order to get the supplemental wallpapers into the beta, we'd need
them packaged from Sep. 2 - 6. The deadline for supplemental wallpapers
is currently Tuesday, August 9 2011. We could push that deadline forward
to Thursday, August 11 and still have a reasonable amount of time for
wallpaper licensing checks, etc.

So, I'd like to propose that:

- We will our next meeting next Thursday, July 14, at 1800 UTC, which is
one hour earlier than it normally happens during the day.

- We will move the supplemental wallpaper deadline to Thursday, August
11 2011.

Sound good?