[Design-team] another wallpaprt with nautilus

Catalin catalinfest at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:04:01 UTC 2011

Martin please see the reality:

This image is an old  illustration of the Jules Verne's book ...
http://www.bookdrum.com/images/books/14697_s.jpg

And this is some : Disney , children and another stuff of Jules Verne
marketing :
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/NautilusByWikiFred.jpg
I am against these products not work with reality.

Jules Verne was also a realist. see this link :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_the_Earth_to_the_Moon#Similarities_to_NASA.27s_Apollo_program

If you want stream and pipes then read : "The Steam House" .
Also about my 3D image ... i can use a color ramp for each color .. to
change the colors of wallpaper .

Thank's  for feedback.

2011/7/8 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:03:32 +0300
> Catalin wrote:
>
>> It was a difficult week for my laptop.
>> Another try with nautilus blender file ...
>> http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/76
>
> The water's much better now :-) The nautilus still looks like from an
> early 3D game, but I guess you'll work on that next :-) Keep up the
> good work!
>
> Cheers
> Martin
>
> PS: Please don't top post, I almost missed your message as I couldn't
> find it bellow the quoted part...

My sites:
http://catalin-festila.blogspot.com -about me
http://tv.free-tutorials.org - video tutorials