[Design-team] another wallpaprt with nautilus

Catalin catalinfest at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:04:01 UTC 2011

Martin please see the reality:

This image is an old  illustration of the Jules Verne's book ...

And this is some : Disney , children and another stuff of Jules Verne
marketing :
I am against these products not work with reality.

Jules Verne was also a realist. see this link :

If you want stream and pipes then read : "The Steam House" .
Also about my 3D image ... i can use a color ramp for each color .. to
change the colors of wallpaper .

Thank's  for feedback.