[Design-team] another wallpaprt with nautilus

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:19:04 UTC 2011

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:04:01 +0300
Catalin wrote:

> Martin please see the reality:
>
> This image is an old  illustration of the Jules Verne's book ...
> http://www.bookdrum.com/images/books/14697_s.jpg

Sadly, this image is not very detailed so there's not much to
see :( But from what can be seen, it looks similar to some real
post-WW2 submarines.

> And this is some : Disney , children and another stuff of Jules Verne
> marketing :
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/NautilusByWikiFred.jpg
> I am against these products not work with reality.

Hah, this is nice but too childish, I'd like to see some middle-ground.
Maybe something like this?
http://neoshinka.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/soukai_no_oujotachi_02_400.jpg?w=400&h=147

Something like this would IMHO also work
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/13

Cheers,
Martin