[Design-team] Introduction to Mailing List

Gauger, Ryan rtgkid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:35:18 UTC 2011

Design Team,

Hello. My name is Ryan. The reason that I want to help contribute
artwork to the Fedora Project is because I like artwork (computer
themes, wallpapers, etc.) I like to make computer wallpapers in both
professional programs and programs like Paint.NET (Pinta in Linux). I
like making wallpapers more than actual themes because I don't like CSS.
I do know a little about CSS and XML, but not a lot. I think it is too
confusing. I hope to contribute computer wallpapers to this mailing
list, hoping that they will be seen by the administrator for this list.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions listed in the
guidelines section of the artwork contributor page. If you read this
email and accept me as a contributor, I will spend a lot of time
perfecting the wallpapers I make. I have also seen past Fedora release
wallpapers, so I have an understanding of what they should look like.

I have worked with both Ubuntu and Linux Mint, and have contributed
wallpapers in both of those areas. Now, I want to move on to actually
contributing them to the operating system, not optionally downloadable
Online. I will have a good time creating these wallpapers and desktop
backgrounds.

Thank you very much,
Ryan