[Design-team] Graffiti Wallpaper

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 02:39:19 UTC 2011

Hi Ryan

The enthusiasm is great. I haven't tested the artwork on my PC as I don't have internet on it at nights (3.22am here ... Gosh, its morning). It looks very promising for supplemental.

However, the Fedora design team has been working on a theme for f16 and have done a lot of sketches. At the moment there are two concepts we're colouring. Take a look at the artboard (http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/). This is where the focus is for now.

You can contribute to those concepts.
Thanks for your interest in f16 wallpaper design.

sent from mobile device