[Design-team] fedora-art.org (was: fedora wallpaper site)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:01:48 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 13.07.2011, 10:49 +0200 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
> On 07/13/2011 04:38 AM, Larry Letelier wrote:
> > why not have one?
> > in fact, why not start one ?
> Maybe http://fedora-art.org fits your needs...?

I hope I don't hurt someone's feelings (don't know if anybody from the
Fedora community is involved there or if it is just yet another
OpenDesktop site) but IHMO this is one of the most useless sites on the
net. I mean, none of the artwork is really specific to Fedora, right?

So does somebody know if fedora-art.org is actually connected to the
Fedora project in some way?

Regards,
Christoph