[Design-team] Mockup: Joining process

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 14 06:18:48 UTC 2011

Am 14.07.2011 03:47, schrieb Buddhika Kurera:
> Most of the time people not like to read lot of texts :).
That's the idea of this click-through wizard: not have a bunchload of
text, but get compressed infos.

> I have a suggestion, we can present the process as a block diagram(may be a
> flow chart), one glance is enough to understand the whole process.
> We can put it on the intro part then they can get an good idea before
> reading in details.
Yeah, sounds useful to me. The single points should be clickable, so if
someone comes back later he won't have to go through all pages again.

> I really love the intro part. Nice drawing :).
Yes, me too!
But to be honest: credits for the small guys go to tatica. I just used
them in lack of some own faces. The drawing isn't fixed, I just wanted
some small happy people representing the ambassadors. :)

vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Ambassador / Coordination German L10N Team
m:  vinz at fedoraproject.org
wk: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vinz
mb: https://identi.ca/vinzv