[Design-team] Report from EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-07-13

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 14 06:48:41 UTC 2011

Am 14.07.2011 02:45, schrieb Máirín Duffy:
>>>   * ACTION: vinzv to tell the design team to no only make flyers for
>> > Which is - I think - a good point, because ambassadors can print those
>> > flyers on ink-jet printers without having the hassle of cutting pages by
>> > hand after printing.
> How are they printing them out? FWIW Evince print should resize the PDFs
> for an A4 printer without issue.
But resizing won't give you accurate results as US letter (8.3 x 11.7
inches/210 x 297 mm) is a bit wider but shorter than A4  (8.5 x 11
inches/215.9 x 279.4 mm).

So there'll always either be something cut off or some white room left.

vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Ambassador / Coordination German L10N Team
m:  vinz at fedoraproject.org
wk: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vinz
mb: https://identi.ca/vinzv