[Design-team] oVirt Node Fedora 16 Spin

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 15 01:02:52 UTC 2011

Hi Joey,

On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 00:35 +0000, Joey Boggs wrote:
> Can I get an ACK on the artwork portion of this spin? The only artwork
> involved was a boot time splash screen. Since nonchrooted changes are
> forbidden there is no artwork for the spin to be approved.

That sounds fine and I will take responsibility for ACKing.

Are you intending to be listed on spins.fedoraproject.org? You'll need
artwork for that as well (it's not a big deal to create, but it's good
for us to know though so we have it on our radar.)

The type of artwork that inclusion on spins.fedoraproject.org involves
is outlined here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_graphics_for_a_new_spin

Hope this helps,