[Design-team] Introduce Yourself Task

william staud xconstaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:24:30 UTC 2011

Thank you for the quick response!  I have just tried out GIMP.  In the past
hour I have created two icons and have taken a ticket (#188) and have worked
on a large Fedora Logo.  I found it to be great software!  It was quiet easy
to get the hang of it as well.  But I have a question.  I finished the draft
for ticket #188.  Do I send the draft through the mailing list now for
approval or what? haha