[Design-team] Introducing Myself

Sayantan Datta sayantan.knz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:53:53 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am Sayantan Datta. I am a sophomore in N. I. T. Durgapur, India and i am
studying Computer Engineering.

I am a hobbyist photographer, and my blog is
 http://sayantanfoto.blogspot.com/ <http://sayantanfoto.blogspot.com/>
As for  designing, till date i have used adobe products and GIMP, for my
needs and edits.currently i am a designer for the college tech clubs for
their annual fests and magazines.

My computer has some weird issues with fedora 15, so i have no option but to
stick with fedora 14. I think i can put in a lot of data for the
supplementary photographs which comes along with the newer versions of
fedora. I am also equally interested in designing, which till date was
mainly based to vector designs.

I surely hope i can learn in the process and also help this team with the
best that i can do.

Sayantan Datta
2nd Year B.Tech N.I.T Durgapur
Mobile : +91 90888 55809