[Design-team] Logo request for Cobbler. Any takers?

Greg Swift xaeth at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 26 15:45:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 09:51, S.Kemter
<buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag 23 Juli 2011, 00:53:07 schrieb Greg Swift:
>> while i love the art, i think Buddhike has a point.  simple and less
>> colors with the same content otherwise seems like a good direction to
>> go as it will scale down to favicon size better.  I do think really
>> like the version without the name inside it more too.
>
> so maybe whats in the attachment will work? I am not so happy with the colored
> version. Was just a fast shoot, can work with other colors to, so any wishes?

i like it, good simplification of the sketches.  I was never expecting
to see such intricate hand drawn work in the first place (kudos to
Abi).

i'm thinking browns for the hammer and shoe, i did some flat fillings
with gimp and made it favicon size and i think it works.  However the
flat fillings don't look as nice as the fill you did with the blue.

Let me run the image and color question by the cobbler list.

-greg