[Design-team] Logo request for Cobbler. Any takers?

Abi R nightmoves at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 28 15:37:43 UTC 2011

Thanks greg for clarifying things up. At this point it's best just to go
with whatever Maria Leandro and the rest have in store for you guys. Fact of
the matter is there was no lack of communication whatsoever, this took place
on irc, Maria saw it, so did the Kemter see it what exactly we discussed.
But I think they know more than I do in the grand scheme of things so let
them go ahead with the original kemter's idea and soon enough cobbler should
have a nice logo.

Abi