[Design-team] F15 release poster - Love Lock is here

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 1 13:29:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Mike Finch <info at 1sixty.com> wrote:
> I was the former Art Director (now UX Lead) at Overstock.com and have done
> dozens of posters/billboards.  If you'd like any help with this, I could
> probably have a few different versions completed within the next 24-48
> hours.
> Feel free to use me as a resource if you need any help!

Hey Mike -- welcome!  Please feel free to just dive in and start
working on something that interests you -- either the Fedora 15
release poster, or any one of the open tickets in the Design team's
ticket tracking system.  (See
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1 for a list of open
tickets.)

--