[Design-team] New UX repo for design team

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 4 09:50:45 UTC 2011

On 02/06/11 07:21 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Joseph Reni and I will be using it to work on the Anaconda UX redesign
> project... and you can follow it via the web if you don't want to check
> out the Sparkleshare repo at this URL, which should update every 10
> minutes:
>
> http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/
>
> I'm in the process of also setting up a web URL for the design-team
> repo, but it's still downloading :)
>
> ~m
Interesting take on installation (similar to OpenSuse) using Gnome 3 as
a base. It seems to apply to live media, will it also apply on DVD
installation?
One problem I noticed is how to add extra users during installation.
Microsoft Windows *cough* has that ability which is lacking on Fedora.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic&  Web Designer
E: luya at fedoraproject.org