[Design-team] Hi...

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 6 21:41:25 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Hanafi Majid <berek_12 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> my name is napier, 27 and i am newbie here. Really interested in design
> team. Please advise me about the first step to be part of design team.

Welcome Napier!  The first step is to introduce yourself on this list,
so you've already completed the first step!

One thing you might want to do is to review the list of open design
requests at https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1, and see if
there's anything in that list you'd like to help out with.  Generally,
we all just dive in and work on things that interest us.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader (and wanna-be designer)