[Design-team] Fducon Emea Milan 2011 T-shirt

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 7 17:00:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am 07.06.2011 14:00, schrieb María Leandro:
> Awesome artwork! I really love the way it took. I love the first one
> with the boxes and the Duomo.
+1
Looks really great!

> I'm not sure if the rest of the logos follow the guideliness with the
> italian colors at "fudcon"
I think it doesn't even though there are only guidelines for the regular
fedora logo. [1]
(which is quite sad, as it also looks really good.)

Samuele, one small advice:
Please don't send pictures directly attached to an email via mailing
lists as there are people fetching their emails on mobile network
connections. Just put the files somewhere on the web (maybe your
fedorapeople.org space?) so this people can decide on their own if they
want to download the files.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, vinz.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines