[Design-team] Space for wallpapers in Fedora 16

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 8 13:22:13 UTC 2011

Hola people!

Best case scenario: We have a light saber and we use it to make developers,
packagers and everyone to put 4 awesome wallpapers in a 10gb extended (with
some magic) DVD

Real case scenario: We have (and will have in the next couple of weeks) a
group of impressive wallpapers with Verne's books as inspiration.

Worst case scenario: We build this transition and a group of verne's
wallpapers (rather transition or just a wallpapers set) and spread it to the
world.

----

Why?

This is one of the oportunities that we need to take. We have all team
working in several ideas and with a huge motivation to "send a message" with
our artwork. I think that instead say *no* we should keep providing ideas to
use all the artwork that we are (and will be) producing for the next month.

So... anyone has more ideas on how implement this great wallpapers?

--
tatica