[Design-team] Design Meeting Reminder! (Today in 2 hours)

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:14:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 12:31 -0430, María Leandro wrote:
> Hello Team!!
>
> Today we have a weekly meeting at #Fedora-Design channel. Let's use it
> to talk about F16 Design (ideas and how is everything comming) and to
> organize us a little bit to deal with the rest of task that we will
> have to do in the next couple of months.
>
> Hope to see you all there!
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Meetings

A meeting announcement issued same day doesn't cut it.  Some of us don't
run fulltime fedora/redhat jobs but hate to miss meetings nonetheless --
and IPs are not infallible ... I'm feeling happy for missing this
meeting and I can't blame myself.:(  Can we make it a routine to post
announcements at least three(3) days prior to the meeting day so we can
instruct our calendar apps to do their jobs? :)