[Design-team] Schedule: Wallpaper Fedora 16

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:28:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:33:49 -0430
María Leandro wrote:

> > (hence I for example
> > highlight upcoming milestones in schedule wiki, so that people can
> > tell by first glance what should they be working on now and when is
> > the deadline, but your picture is definitely better!).
> >

> I think this might work... can a script be done to highlight them
> automaticaly?

Well, in theory yes, but I haven't got the slightest idea how to
interact with wiki programmatically...

> Maybe we can improve the schedules design (not as a prior task, but
> that might help to locate easier the current date)

Well, since its wiki, I'm not sure it can me improved much, but maybe
if we added on top of the page your image (and updated it whenever you
or anyone else prepares an actualized version), it would help further.

For those not paying close attention to this thread: this is the page
that we'd like to improve:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_Artwork/Schedule

and this is the page with more detailed schedule (which needs to be
updated accordingly with tomorrow's schedule decisions):
http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-design-tasks.html
and this is an e-calendar-of-choice-friendly version of the same:
http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-design.ics

Martin